Penrhyncoch FC are looking to take on a matchday reporter to attend matches for the remainder of the 2022/23 season.
The role will be voluntary but the successful candidate will be admitted into all matches for the 2022/23 season free of charge. This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody seeking a career in sports reporting or journalism.
It is essential that the successful client –
- Attempts to attend as many matches, both home and away, as possible. Everybody has weekends where they can’t attend football, that we understand and will accept, but we ask the successful candidate tries their best to attend.
- Is reliable and trustworthy.
- Shows a good attitude and willingness to the club.
- Understands the appropriate lanuage to use on a football club’s official social media pages.
It is preferred that the successful client –
- Has a good knowledge of Welsh domestic football, specifically the JD Cymru North.
- Has previous experience of reporting on football matches
- Has a mode of transport in order to get to games. If this is not possible, transport can be arranged.
If interested or for anymore information, contact and send your CV to Head of Media Callum Howen at Penrhyncochfcmedia@gmail.com.