Penrhyncoch FC are looking to take on a new and passionate media officer, who will oversee the club’s social media pages and website.
Please note: This role is VOLUNTARY, but it is a good chance to broadcast your work nationwide and build a platform for yourself. It is the perfect role to add to your CV!
Benefits of joining the Roosters:
- Entry to all of the club’s Cymru North, Welsh Cup, League Cup and Tier Two Cup games.
- Club kit provided and travel expenses paid.
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly and welcoming football club.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To manage the club’s Twitter and Instagram pages.
- To manage the club’s website and to keep it updated throughout the season.
- Liaise with the Football Association of Wales and other local news outlets.
- Oversee the growth of the club’s online presence
- Previous experience or knowledge of managing a social media account.
- Previous experience writing article.
- A passion for football.
- A good English ability.
If you are interested in joining the Penrhyncoch FC family, email your CV and an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 6th November 2022.